Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One of "those" days

One of the kids got up on the wrong side of the bed today. He was crabby and mean to everyone, and then did things that needed reprimanding. The reprimanding only made him angrier, and then he started punching one of his brothers and whipping things around. He's been banned to his room, but he keeps coming out to take his aggresion out on his brothers, which is really upsetting me! I am glad that G will be home from work soon so I will have some backup. Usually, we don't have days like this anymore. This particular son has been diagnosed with ADHD and ODD (Oppositional defiance disorder) which caused us and him much grief for a few years, but he has really pulled it together the last year and has been a lovely child most of the time. Then along comes a revert day like today, and it reminds me how much he has changed! I am so thankful for the changes in him and in myself as a mother. It sure makes it easier to deal with one of "those" days!
Random pic: I couldn't wait for spring!


1 comments:

Celine said...

Awww I'm sorry Kimmy but as you said, think of how much he changed already!
Hang in there!
Love ya!