Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's official! I'm heading East.

 G has been transferred. His company is opening a new branch in New Brunswick, and he's been chosen to move there and open and run it.
 I have such mixed feelings about this. I can see the "leading" in it, how God has been slowly paving the way. I can't WAIT to live where I can go to the beach, have so many bible conferences close by, and just be "down east". I am also dragging my feet, because in spite of having wanted to go back since I left, I have my sister and so many great friends here. It's hard to go to a new place and start over, especially when you are leaving behind people you love.
 It will be nice to raise my boys in the east, but they too will be leaving their friends, and really what they've always known. We've been in Ontario for 9 years now!

 I am proud of my husband, that he works hard and it is recognized.

0 comments: